Maybe I should actually post my new years resolutions, what with it being the third and all.
1. Finish Icar-ish, FF&L, Fox's Scarf, and Sue-at-work's Hat.
2. Design and knit the Galveston shawl that lives in my brain (silk noil laceweight, natural color).
3. Knit the one-skein seasilk shawl from Lettuce Knit (handmaiden seasilk, in some green and pink colorway).
4. Spin the 4oz of blue merino from the LYS into laceweight; if possible, make a scarf from it.
5. Make another Emma scarf, since I gave the original to my sister for christmas, and try to get the pattern published (or at least take a picture!).
6. Drink diet instead of regular soda (one exception per week), and two glasses of water a day.