Friday, April 25, 2008

Well what do you know?

By the time I called the apartment people at exactly 8:30 this morning (got to give them some time to settle in, after all), the lock on our door was fixed. As was the window, the mold, and the leaky faucet. Plus? They cleaned our kitchen.

"Catch more flies with honey" my ass.

In other news, the Cuddlefish, after languishing in sad obscurity for months, is being revived! I wasn't really pleased with his head shaping (i.e. he has none), but one of my students pointed out that hey, I can just go in and fix the areas that bug me, then graft it together again. Damn, why didn't I think of that one sooner? At any rate, we're moving this weekend, but I'm going to try a photo-heavy post of exactly how you insert head shaping into a currently flat cuddlefish, as soon as I have the time and a nice flat surface to work on. Bwahahaha!

No comments: