Well, today I sent out all of Anya's information, so hopefully she'll be getting published (or at least fondly regarded). If she doesn't make it with Yarn Monkey, I'll likely try her with Knitty and MagKnits, so I don't want to post any pictures just yet. I got some nice shots of SulRoss modeling for me, the best one taken by Hastur as Sweetie hid behind the statue. Good times.
So, the SBT only has the edgings left to do. I discovered, when I went to pick up for the arm bands, that by casting on eight tiny stitches when I divided for the front and back, I could have knit the bands together with the body and had a completely seamless sweater. Ah well. Such is life. I'm adapting for horizontal bands, since it's much easier for me to knit more stitches on less rows than it is to knit four stitches on a bunch of rows, decreasing every other to join it (Plus, it'll look better).
Hopefully I'll hear about Anya within the next week or two, and then I'll be able to post pictures!