Saturday, August 12, 2006

The List

Well. I think, after months of checking out books from interlibrary loan, skimming them all, perusing the promising-looking ones in greater depth, and when neccessary swatching something found inside, that I have my list of books. This, ladies and gents, will be the list I give my library. These titles will breathe new life into our craft section.

Heirloom Knitting by Sharon Miller
The Alden Amos Big Book of Handspinning
Sweater Design in Plain English by Maggie Righetti
Color in Spinning
Folk Socks (and everything else by Nancy Bush)
Socks, Socks, Socks
Everything by Elizabeth Zimmerman
Gossamer Webs
A Treasury of Knitting Patterns, by Barbara Walker (all 4 volumes)
>Scarf Style
Knitting in the Old Way by Gibson-Roberts
Knitters Handbook by Montse Stanley
The Art of Fair Isle Knitting by Ann Feitelson
The Sweater Workshop by Jacqueline Fee
The Knitter's Handy Book of Sweater Patterns by Ann Budd

No comments: