Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ringing in the Year of the Sock

So, I'm totally in love with RoseByAny's concept, Two Thousand Socks. I mean, counting this in with my resolution to knit myself ten pairs of socks this year*, I myself could account for a whole percentage point in this baby! How awesome would that be, eh? Plus I plan to knit at least one or two pairs for Sweetie (since I kinda sorta rid him of most of his store-bought socks), and booties for J-who-is-with-child (can't wait to see the baby, should be born this semester!), so who knows? Maybe I could be a two-percenter in more ways than one :)

Ah, aggieland. If nothing else, you supply me with puns.

*Sweetie's first sock, the Friday Harbor socks out of Knitting on the Road? Yeah, doesn't fit him. But it does fit me. Yay, my first sock for the new year!

No comments: