Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Goddamnit, This Shit Has Got To Stop

because I am sick and fucking tired of being sick. Seriously, the sore throat, the coughing, clogged-up sinuses, the lungs that feel like they're on fire all the time, this has gotta go. I'm missing work, I feel like shit, I can't even go to the goddamn yarn store and get the rest of my sock cotton! How'm I supposed to make socks without my fucking sock cotton, you tell me that? Fuck. Shit. And I can't bitch about it because my chest hurts, and it hurts to talk, and breathe, and drink water and all that healthy shit that's supposed to keep you from getting colds that nobody actually does until you've already got one and it's useless to do them but you do it anyway like it's going to prevent you from having gotten the cold in the first place. And then there's the run on sentances, and akward cutoffs.

No comments: