Sunday, October 09, 2005

Mariah Status

So, I had to frog about 4" out of my Mariah sleeve, but I've almost made it up again. I'm almost done with the second set of rows 13-52, and I still kinda wish I'd done this thing all wool. I'm not sure if I want to do it as a ardigan or a pullover, but K.-the-Knitter suggested the other day that I could do both - a pullover with a zipper halfway down the front, and a kangaroo pocket in which to hold future knitting projects. That would be a nice middle ground, I think, to the breastly rat pocket idea, but of course I'm not going to make a decision until I've already cast on and worked a few feet of it in the way I'll ultimitely decide is the wrong one.

Oh, and I cast on for a mobeus scarf made of Paton's Upcountry. It should be interesting, and keep me warm. I'm doing it in moss stitch on my 42" circs, size 13.

No comments: