Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Ain't It Fun

Yeah, so I'm not feeling too well today. Some stuff has come up, other shit has thrown down, and somehow I've regained my clarity of thought. I don't know why I put up with this shit, but there's a test tomorrow for a class that I'm already taking for the second time, and damned if I'm going to fuck this up again. I'm getting my grades up this semester, I'm getting my classes over with, and I'm getting the fuck out of here. That's the only important thing I have to worry about right now, and I will not fuck it up.

In other news, my Mariah-on-circs is coming along well. I've been working on it since friday, and I've got almost a foot done on the first sleeve. For some reason, I think the two sleeves are going to take me longer do than the stockinette body. I'm tempted to put in a between-the-boobs pocket for carrying rats around, but we don't have any rats yet. I can't wait to get my boys next summer.

No comments: