Well, it's now 31 days until the wedding, and we finally have a budget! The meeting of the parents went down this weekend, and nobody yelled or killed each other or were rude to Sweetie's folks (you can see by my clever literary trick that by 'nobody' I mean 'my parents').
So, yeah. Since this weekend, we have:
1) Picked out a dress
2) Picked out tuxes
3) Paid for Sweetie's ring
4) Gotten card stock for invites
5) Gotten addresses for invites
6) Made a guest list
7) Made a registry
8) Picked out favors
9) Picked out flowers
10) Picked out centerpieces
And we are in the process of:
1) Finding a new music person
2) Confirming prices with the caterers
3) Finding a photographer
4) Finding someone to do the ceremony
5) Designing invitations
6) Sending said invitations, along with confirming by phone that we DO mean NEXT MONTH.
So, yeah. Good times. Know what else has been doing?