Saturday, November 03, 2007

NaNoWriMo!

It's November! That means, of course, that National Novel Writing Month has officially begun. So far, having completed two days (I'm posting this in the morning), I am right on task with my word count. You've got 30 days to complete a 50,000 word novel, which averages out to 1667 words a day. As of last night, I am at 3431. Life is good. Depending on how December (national novel Editing month) goes, I may or may not be posting it for folks to read.

So not much else is going on. I wake up, take a shower, write a little. Take the bus, knit a little. Be at work, outline sneakily through the day as ideas come to me. Go home, knit a little, have dinner, write until bed. I'm not very fast, you see.

Yarg. The best part of NaNoWriMo is, of course, procrastinating from writing. I think I may go work on Galveston for a while.

No comments: